Full Stack Engineer
- Responsible for gathering requirements, creating system design documentation, developing code to implement system requirements and design; Identifying and prioritizing target client groups and audiences, and determining the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Conducting unit testing and supporting functional and integration testing;
- Deploying system changes across multiple environments;
- Helping to manage various environments (development, test, production, etc.);
- Applying system patches and database upgrades;
- Designing, developing, and enhancing front-end interfaces and back-end API’s;
- Collaborating with sales and operation teams to understand client requirements and needed product features;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 0-2 years related experience.
- Detail orientated with customer communication platform integration and application feature creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Java, HTML5, Oracle Spring MVC, and SQL Developer are required.